When you think of actor and comedian Isha Blaaker, you probably think of her hilarious performance as Auntie Madeline in A Madea Homecoming. But don’t forget that she is also an accomplished actor and has appeared in films like Get Out and Girls Trip. In this blog post, we will be taking a look at five things you may not know about Blaaker. From her involvement in politics to her personal journey, read on to learn more about the rising star of Hollywood.
Isha Blaaker is quickly becoming one of the rising stars in Hollywood. She has starred in major projects such as “A Madea Homecoming” and “Murder on the Orient Express.” We sat down with Isha to discuss her career, what she loves about acting, and her tips for aspiring actors.
- What do you enjoy most about being an actor?
There are so many things I love about being an actor! The opportunity to be able to explore different characters and tell stories is truly a joy. Additionally, I adore working with talented crew and fellow actors, which makes it all worth it.
A Madea Homecoming
In the upcoming film “A Madea Homecoming,” Isha Blaaker plays the role of the infamous matriarch, Mama. The Texas native tells us what it was like to take on such a unique character, and why she loves playing her onscreen.
- What was your favorite scene to shoot in “A Madea Homecoming”?
There is no one particular favorite scene, as each day on set is a new adventure with newfound friends and family. However, my favorite scenes were definitely those that involved me getting physical with some of the cast and crew! I love how physical comedy can be so much fun to play with, and I’m grateful for all of the laughs we captured during filming.
The Five Things
- Isha Blaaker is quickly becoming a rising star in the world of acting.
- She began her career on the TV show ‘A Madea Homecoming,’ and now has a starring role in the new movie ‘The Five Things.’
- Isha Blaaker is known for her comedic acting abilities, and her fans love her for it.
- She has also appeared in several commercials and films, including ‘The Best Man Holiday’ and ‘The Upside Down.’
- Isha Blaaker is just getting started in her career, and fans are already looking forward to what she will do next.
Also Read: Self Made Women: Nita Marie On How She Started With Nothing
Isha Blaaker is quickly becoming a rising star in Hollywood. After appearing in 2017’s “A Madea Family Reunion,” she has quickly become a fan favorite on television with her roles in the popular series “Dear White People” and this year’s groundbreaking film “A Madea Christmas.” In addition to her work in front of the camera, Isha is also an accomplished writer and has penned both novels and shorts that have been published nationally.